- Deposits are non refundable, but if cancellation is made 1 week prior to the booked course a new course date can be arranged.
- If you don’t attend the confirmed course on the day you will lose your deposit.
- If we cancel the course we will not take any responsibility for any loss of pay or travel.
- Payment will be taken 2 weeks before the course date.
- If Beauty Angelz Training Academy cancels a training course we will offer new dates or a full refund .
- Booking will be confirmed on receipt of full payment.
- Beauty Angelz Training Academy take no responsibility of your valuables or items on our premises.
- If you lose your certificate, the replacement will cost £10 per certificate including postage.
- Payment can be made by direct bank transfer. Bank details will be provided by email/phone/message
- All Beauty Angelz Training Academy documents, training manuals and any related items are not to be reproduced or copied in any way without our permission.
- We operate an Equal Opportunities policy as part of our service.
- Beauty Angelz Training Academy take no responsibility for damage caused to another person after you have received your training certificate.
- Please wear comfortable clothes (no jeans) with flat shoes and socks for footwear.
- No experience or previous qualifications are necessary. Students may be required to work on each other.
- Please ensure you read and agree to our Terms & Conditions before enrolling onto any of our courses.
You can view our Terms & Conditions here >>
- The student needs to supply a model to practice on, preferably someone they know (a model can be provided if necessary).
- Tea And Coffee Available With Small Snacks
- The student can bring their own lunch.
© Copyright Beauty Angelz Training Academy. All Rights Reserved